Insuresoft is a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner and independent software vendor delivering insurance software to the property and casualty insurance industry. Since 1994, Insuresoft has been offering a suite of products and services that are configured to meet the unique needs of insurance companies and managing general agents in North America. Insuresoft is a privately-held company headquartered in University Park, Illinois, with an office in Tuscaloosa, Alabama.
The Key Difference
Our employees make the difference. By blending the most talented developers, business analysts and technical evangelists with a wealth of insurance savvy subject matter experts, Insuresoft offers unmatched expertise and demonstrated commitment to our customers every day. We take the time to understand our customer's business and operational goals. From entering into additional states to adding lines of business, Insuresoft helps drive technology revenue for customers.
The release of Diamond v530.x is testament to the advances Insuresoft has made since its inception as a simple solution for processing policies for insurance carriers in the P&C industry. Based entirely on Microsoft's .NET framework, The Diamond System offers more accessible, extensible and faster implementation applications than ever before. Diamond Composer, a cloud-based, configurable, self-service, highly scalable solution, puts product maintenance and design in the hands of the business user.
Insuresoft offers a range of benefits to our employees including medical, dental, vision and life insurance premiums. We also offer a selection of additional voluntary benefits. With generous paid time off and a laid back work environment, Insuresoft’s benefits are a great addition to your salary!
- Medical / Dental / Vision / Life *Including Life for Dependents
- 401(k) with Employer Matching
- Paid Vacation, Holidays, & Sick Days
- Birthday and Personal Holiday
- Short Term & Long Term Disability Plans
- Supplemental Insurance Options
- Flexible Spending Account Administration for Medical/Dependent Expenses
- Free Beverages & Casual Dress Code
- Tuition Assistance & Microsoft Certification Program
- Accommodating Work Hours
- Quality Assurance Analyst - University Park, IL & Tuscaloosa, AL Locations
- Sales Executive - University Park, IL Location
- .NET Developer - Tuscaloosa, AL Location
- SQL Developer - Tuscaloosa, AL Location
- Copywriter - University Park, IL Location
If you are interested in becoming a part of the Insuresoft team, please download the employment application below, enter your information, and email the completed PDF, along with a current resume, to email@example.com.