Insuresoft's Composer platform is an intuitive tool that enables business and technical users to make product development and configuration flexible, agile, and easy to implement. It lets users manage the complete product lifecycle: building requirements, tracking and testing changes, and deploying finished products.
Composer requires no IT involvement for deploying product changes. Approved users can make deployments in different environments to put the speed of the change in their own hands. They’re able to quickly make product changes, test them, and deploy them immediately, without having to wait for compiled code to get built and installed by IT resources.
Your rules, your way.
Your business was built to help your clients with their exclusive needs in mind and Composer was built with those needs in mind. With an intuitive design, you can quickly and easily configure Diamond to rapidly deploy changes and updates to the policy administration system. You are in the driver’s seat.
Leverage your investment with a configurable, self-service solution.
Rapidly react to market changes and increase your speed to market by managing your platform with an industry-leading, innovative solution that was designed with you in mind.
Lower IT costs with a highly configurable, scalable solution for your business.
With this technological innovation, and a user-experience in mind, Composer allows your business to design, change, and update your own rates, rules, workflow, and forms without reliance on your vendor. Partnership is in our blood.
Take the Control You Want:
- Create role-based security access
- Configure products in real time
- Initiate workflow activities from rules-engine triggers
- Model rates with a comparison tool
- Design and modify underwriting or workflow rules and notifications
- Create automated form-trigger rules from multiple criteria sets
- Use template-based screens to modify user experience and workflow
- Provide a visual designer for each configurable component
- Reduce TCO and increase ROI with open architecture and rapid integration
- Get products to market faster
- Create, change, test and deploy product changes or enhancements quickly
- Lower your total IT expense.
To get Diamond Composer certified, contact Insuresoft for more details.