Diamond Publisher is a flexible customer communication management and printing application that interfaces with almost any system in almost any industry, not just the Diamond Platform. It provides full printing/PDF/publishing capabilities from Microsoft Word documents.
Publisher employs Word templates and doesn’t require development or IT teams for document editing. Through a maintenance console, users make changes quickly and easily. Diamond Publisher enables dynamic document changes, in real-time, to accommodate information coming in from disparate data streams
Diamond Publisher Advanced Benefits
You decide what records your policyholders and agents need access to and give the power of real-time information.
Allow your agents and policyholders to print their own policies and invoices with a few simple steps. All of the documents requested from your policy administration system can be produced through Publisher.
Diamond Publisher Advanced Capabilities
- Create a paperless work environment
- Integrate with imaging, ECM, and other systems requiring flat files for importing
- Make immediate changes with easy configurability
- Extend full printing/PDF capabilities to your agents efficiently and accurately
- Maintain documents simply and easily with Microsoft Word
- Consolidate your print functions by extending Publisher to non-insurance-based platforms
- Work with any printer that runs in a Windows environment
- Work with TIFF, GIF, JPEG, and other common image-file formats
- Improve back-office efficiency by allowing multiple printers in multiple locations to print documents designated by your administrator
- Works with XML-based data files
- Generate documents on-demand or through batch processes
Manage your business your way with the Diamond Suite.
Click on the solution below for more information.