2018 IASA Annual Educational Conference and Business Show
Join us in Nashville, June 3-6, 2018 • Gaylord Opryland, Nashville
POWER UP WITH INSURESOFT IN MUSIC CITY!!
Join Insuresoft at the IASA 2018 National Conference and Business Show. The IASA Conference is known for providing insurers fresh ideas and thought-provoking content from industry experts and innovators. Insuresoft is excited to be an exhibitor and sponsor of the CITO Round Table at this year’s conference.
Connect with Insuresoft at the Show!
- Come by the Insuresoft booth #301
Visit our booth to meet the team, see a demo, or to learn more about our how we have helped 30+ carriers digitally optimize their business.
- Vendor Connect Tours
Join us at during the IASA Vendor Connect Tours below:
Policy Administration - 886
June 4th, 9:50am -10:55am, click here to register
Enterprise Software Suites – 982
June 4th, 11:10am -12:15pm, click here to register
- CITO Round Table: The C-Level Evolution: Driving Business Strategy Through Innovation and Change
Tuesday, June 5, 2018 2:30-3:20pm
Doug M cClure, Director of IT at Shelter Insurance, joins the panel on digital transformation, new technologies, and increased need for C-level engagement. This session provides fresh perspectives on how CIO and CTO roles are changing. Hear how insurers are formalizing their strategic planning processes, using greenfield initiatives to forge new working relationships and synergies across the organization, and establishing greater transparency and accountability.
Other IASA Business Show Highlights:
- INSURTECH PAVILION: latest InsurTech startup technology
- EXECUTIVE ROUNDTABLES: "Conversations of 4: A Peer to Peer Networking Experience
- Super Sessions addressing industry hot topics in Technology, Accounting & Professional Development
- Education topics covering Technology & Professional Development
- Technology & Professional Development education topics to include:
- InsurTech Strategy, Digital Analytics, Project Management Risk,
- Customer Experience, & Core Administration
- Operations, Investments, Risk Management, Tax & Reinsurance
- Management & Leadership Development
View the IASA 2018 agenda by clicking here.