Insuresoft Webinar: Change Request Automation Process
You and members of your team are invited to a webinar on 7/10/18 at 10am CST that will walk you through the new process and demonstrate how to use the new Change Request functionality in AppCenter.
If you cannot attend the webinar, a recording will be made available to all of our clients afterwards.
In advance of that webinar, I wanted to share with you a few reasons why we are introducing the new process and how it will affect you.
So, why make the change?
- Simplify and standardize the process
- Fast track small changes (under 10 hours) to be processed without all the paperwork
- Provide more transparency to you in terms of ticket, requirements, and estimate status.
- Reduce the need for manual forms and email approvals.
How will you be impacted?
- When you submit a ticket with Type = Change, you will receive an automated acknowledgement via email.
- New or revised requirements will be sent to you for electronic approval.
- Once requirements are approved, we will estimate the work and, if the estimate is greater than 10 hours, we will electronically deliver a Change Request (CR) in App Center for your approval – just click ‘Approved’ and you’re done!
- Update the ticket when it goes to production so the ticket will auto-close.
We’ve invested quite a bit of time and energy into this process change and have solicited feedback from a few clients who gave it two thumbs up. We do have plans to further enhance the process and encourage you to share your feedback via App Center once you begin using the new process.
Space is limited. Register today!
Register for the Webinar
Insuresoft Change Request Webinar GoToMeeting Information
Tuesday, July 10th
Please join my meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone.
You can also dial in using your phone.
United States: +1 (224) 501-3412
Access Code: 402-167-469
First GoToMeeting? Let's do a quick system check: https://link.gotomeeting.com/system-check