November 15, 2012
Insuresoft's Q3 Product Release Wows Customers and Prospects
Insuresoft, a leading provider of Insurance software and solutions, released a product update in October that is jam packed with new features and functionality. When the latest version of the Diamond System was demonstrated to Insuresoft customers and prospects, it was met with enthusiasm for features including:
- Expanded use of tree-view navigation on the Diamond web UI. The tree-view allows users to quickly drill down to the level of detail they need to support underwriting and claims processing.
- Dynamic loading and display of billing information based on individual user authority. The web version of the Billing Statement screen displays only those billing adjustments or transactions that are available to the logged on user, based on his authority settings. It also uses icons to indicate which adjustments or transactions can be processed against individual billing records. This provides for a cleaner, more streamlined user experience.
- Configurable web workflows for policy processing that allow for guided or non-guided steps to complete a quote or issue a transaction. This allows carriers to control how many questions to ask or how much flexibility to offer agents, consumers, or even employees as they process business.
- Additional dashboard set-up options for both policy and claims users. These dashboards allow carriers to present a quick view of key performance indicators to their users through use of web-enabled controls that link to policy and claims data to display transaction counts, loss experience, and more.
- Introduction of new interfaces including Commercial Auto Data Prefill from Lexis Nexis, Claims Inspections from CCC, MVRs from Drivers History Information (DHI), and several more.
Insuresoft releases two or three releases to its Diamond product each year. The October release, identified as version 524, will be in production with three customers by the first of the year. Work is already underway to introduce more exciting features in Q1 of 2013. "Our customers are excited about the latest enhancements to the Diamond system," said Brad Stoub, Vice President of Sales and Marketing. The Diamond web UI allows for more flexibility in simplifying screen designs and streamlining workflow and opens up many more opportunities for system enhancements. Both customers and prospects are excited to see what's coming next."
About Insuresoft, Inc.:
Insuresoft is a Microsoft Gold Certified independent software vendor delivering insurance software to the property and casualty insurance industry. Insuresoft offers a suite of products and services that are configured to meet the unique needs of insurance companies in North America. Insuresoft is a privately-held company with offices in University Park, Illinois and Tuscaloosa, Alabama.
Contact: Kara Deveney
Phone: (866) 299-1314 ext. 35004
Fax: (708) 534-0163