Insuresoft's User Group Meeting • April 3-5, 2017
Attending Insuresoft's User Group Meeting is the best way to get the most out of your Diamond software investment. With two days full of sessions, demos, networking, and fun, this is the one conference that Insuresoft clients don't want to miss.
Past year's attendees have found the User Group Meeting to be useful, memorable, and a valuable investment of their time.
User Group Meeting Location:
Embassy Suites Downtown Tuscaloosa
2410 University Boulevard • Tuscaloosa, Alabama • 205-561-2500
Click here to reserve your room by March 1, 2017.
Please confirm your attendance using the form below by February 15.
User Group Meeting Agenda
Monday, April 3
Product Advisory Council Meeting 4-5PM (open to council members only)
Welcome Reception 6-8PM
Tuesday, April 4
Diamond Updates 9-5PM
- Claims Updates and Discussions
- Composer Updates/Certification Process
- Client Services & Testing Services Update
- Tech Update - Diamond As A Platform (DaaP)
- Billing Updates and Discussion
- Interface Updates and Discussions
- Policy Updates and Discussion
- Dynamic Data Letters
- Tech Update/Azure - What's New in the World of Tech
Networking Dinner 6-8PM
Wednesday, April 5
Co-Op and Partner Updates 8:30-1:30PM
- Partner Showcase
- Co-Op Structure Updates