Our intuitive configuration tool, Composer, enables business and technical users to make product development and configuration flexible, agile, and easy to implement.
Composer lets users manage the complete product lifecycle: building requirements, tracking and testing changes, and deploying finished products.
Composer requires no IT involvement for deploying product changes. Approved users can make deployments in different environments to put the speed of the change in their own hands. They’re able to quickly make product changes, test, and deploy them immediately, without having to wait for compiled code to get built and installed by IT resources.
Diamond Composer Insurer Benefits:
Rapidly Deploy Changes
With an intuitive design, quickly and easily configure Diamond to rapidly deploy changes and updates to the policy administration system. Assigned business users are in the driver’s seat.
Rapidly react to market changes and increase speed to value by managing the platform with an industry-leading, innovative solution that was designed with the user in mind.
Lower IT Costs with a Highly Configurable, Scalable Solution
Business users can design, change, and update your own rates, rules, workflow, and forms without reliance on your IT or professional services.
Diamond Composer Advanced Capabilities:
- Create role-based security access
- Configure products in real time
- Initiate workflow activities from rules-engine triggers
- Model rates with a comparison tool
- Design and modify underwriting or workflow rules and notifications
- Create automated form-trigger rules from multiple criteria sets
- Use template-based screens to modify user experience and workflow
- Provide a visual designer for each configurable component
- Reduce TCO and increase ROI with open architecture and rapid integration
- Get products to market faster
- Create, change, test and deploy product changes or enhancements quickly
- Lower your total IT expense.