Insurance Policy Management Software Systems and its Benefits
Improve underwriting and policy processes with comprehensive out-of-the-box functionality, flexible configuration, third-party integration tools, and flexible workflows.
Diamond’s toolkit enables the translation of business rules into product development, making the process smooth and efficient. Once a product is developed, adding additional states or new lines of business is even faster because Diamond saves product elements as reusable inventory, including business and underwriting rules, rates, and forms.
With reusability, underwriters don’t look at every policy before binding it, the system automates the management of the risk and then flags only the exceptions for review. Scheduled processing is automated. And the Diamond database contains every aspect of out-of-sequence processing.
Diamond Policy Insurer Benefits:
Improve operational efficiencies and streamline processes to increase profitability.
Reduce manual processes to increase automation and control work-flows for agents and policyholders. Increase speed-to-value, real-time information sharing, and enhance the customer and agent experience.
Attract, maintain, and develop your team with a state-of-the-art platform, designed for their success. Reduce internal stresses with an easy-to-use, straight-forward UI that allows the user to effectively do their job.
Enhance the Customer Experience
Policyholders expect information at the press of a button. Deliver real-time self-service capabilities that satisfy your policyholder’s demands, on their preferred channel, and on their schedule.
Diamond Policy Advanced Capabilities:
With 25 years of cultivating Diamond Policy, our robust system
allows you to:
- Support and improve the entire policy life-cycle
- Store complete policy histories at the customer level
- Automate out-of-sequence endorsement processing in one transaction
- Adapt to any user-specific configuration
- Process an unlimited number of transactions
- Define workflows, validations, and rules with an intuitive rules engine
- Lower total cost of ownership
- Increase speed to market
- Improve the satisfaction of agents and policyholders
- Process personal and commercial lines on a single platform.