Customer Communication Management
A flexible customer communication management tool and printing application, Publisher interfaces with almost any system in almost any industry, not just the Diamond Platform.
Publisher provides full printing, PDF, and publishing capabilities from Microsoft Word documents.
Employ Word templates and document editing without development or IT teams. Through a maintenance console, users make changes quickly and easily. Enable dynamic document changes, in real-time, to accommodate information coming in from disparate data streams
Diamond Publisher Insurer Benefits:
On-Demand Insurance Documents for Your Clients and Agents
You decide what records your policyholders and agents need access to and give the power of real-time information.
Improve Back-office Efficiency with Improved Visibility
Allow agents and policyholders to print their own policies and invoices with a few simple steps. All of the documents requested from your policy administration system can be produced through Publisher.
Diamond Publisher Advanced Capabilities:
- Create a paperless work environment
- Integrate with imaging, ECM, and other systems requiring flat files for importing
- Make immediate changes with easy configurability
- Extend full printing/PDF capabilities to your agents efficiently and accurately
- Maintain documents simply and easily with Microsoft Word
- Work with any printer that runs in a Windows environment
- Work with TIFF, GIF, JPEG, and other common image-file formats
- Improve back-office efficiency by allowing multiple printers in multiple locations to print documents designated by your administrator
- Works with XML-based data files
- Generate documents on-demand or through batch processes
- Consolidate your print functions by extending Publisher to non-insurance-based platforms